Here are the five ways Crossroads is (still) staying engaged as a scattered church, one Body in one Spirit under one Name:
1 WORSHIP TOGETHER
- onsite and online worship — 9:30 AM every Sunday! A few things to keep in mind:
- mask (or face covering) and 6′ social distancing is required at all times for onsite gatherings.
- disposable masks are available at the Connection Point, and those who are unable to wear a mask are welcome!
- the seating will be marked to help ensure proper spacing
2 PRAY TOGETHER
- daily prayer — 9:30 AM pray the Lord’s Prayer wherever you are at!
3 GROW TOGETHER
- staying on the same page — daily scripture readings from the Open Word Bible-Reading Plan
4 GIVE TOGETHER
- tithes & offerings — give online or by mail for worship and missional efforts.
5 SERVE TOGETHER
- The Benevolent Initiative — if you and your family’s income or ability to meet your basic needs have been significantly affected by COVID-19, we would love to serve and support you in the days ahead. And if not, we would love to give you the opportunity to join in helping serve and support those who need it!
- Our Ministry Partners — a few of our local ministry partners are asking for help during this time of increased need. You can find ways to serve by going directly to their volunteer pages or by dropping items at the church:
Our decisions have been and will continue to be based on the relevant local data provided by Kitsap Public Health District and in compliance with state regulations.
- Modified Phase 2 Religious Organization COVID-19 Requirements: click here
- Kitsap County Public Health District COVID-19 Page: click here
- Kitsap County Public Health Risk Assessment: click here
In This Together,