At Crossroads, we believe giving financially is a part of becoming like Jesus. We give in response to a loving God who has given us everything we need, including His only Son. He does not need our money but invites us to join Him in loving as He does.
Below is a link to our secure, online giving portal. Once you click the link, you will see a few giving options. Those options are as follows:
- General Fund – to further the specific mission God has given us
- Benevolent Fund – to assist those in financial need
- Great Commission Fund – to support the global mission God has given us through our international family. Click here for more info.
- WOL – for our preschool tuition payments
Tithes and offerings may also be mailed to the church office. Please mail all checks to:
- 7555 Old Military Road NE, Bremerton, WA 98311
Accessing Giving Statements
Below you will find a file to help you access your giving records. Although many access this for year-end, it is available at any time.
You can also click the link below to access additional instructions. Be sure to contact the office if you do not remember your login or password.
Your year end giving statement can be accessed here by one of two ways.
- If you are already logged into The Neighborhood, click here to be directed to you specific page.
- If you are not logged into The Neighborhood, click here, log in and then click the icon you see above.
Be sure to contact the office if you do not remember your login or password for the Neighborhood.