Hey Crossroads family!
While we have been hunkered down and staying connected with one another as best we can, we are excited about two upcoming opportunities to spend some time safely together while enjoying the great outdoors!
DAD Camp: Aug 21-22 @ Discovery Bay
DADCamp is a fun and intentional overnight experience for a community of fathers to come together and invest in their kids. We will play together, pray together, feast together and grow together. There will be fun and activities and challenges that strengthen kids’ bonds with their dad. There will also be sharing times during which we will help dads shape their kids’ identity with words of life and blessing – and Crossroads’ leadership will be there to help equip dads each step of the way! All dads need to do is show up and engage!
- WHEN: Friday, August 21 – Saturday, August 22
- WHERE: YWAM Discovery Bay (3955 S Discovery Rd, Port Townsend, WA 98368)
- COST: $25 per person (scholarships available upon request)
- WHO CAN COME: Dads, daughters and sons (out of diapers through high school). If dad cannot make it, men from the extended family or mentors are welcome to step in with guardian’s approval.
Family Campout: Sept 4-7 @ Wilderness NW
The Family Campout is a great time to spend time with other families from our Crossroads family, all while enjoying the great outdoors! It’s a time of relaxation, campfires, community and fun. Whether you like to tent-camp, RV, or sleep in a cabin, there is a place for everyone at the Family Campout!
- WHEN: Friday, September 4 – Monday, September 7
- WHERE: Wilderness Northwest (1903 Duckabush Road, Brinnon, WA 98320)
- COST: $12.00 per person per night, plus additional fee for cabins ($15/night) and RV hookups ($10/night). Children 5 and under are free.
- PLEASE NOTE: each family is responsible for their own lodging and food. There is a large outdoor kitchen available for cooking.